Monday, September 5, 2011

Upline meeting swaps

So Saturday was a fun upline meeting. Ususally there are only 2 or 3 of us, Saturday we were lucky enough to have 5 of us there. It was nice. We made 3 fun items that I will show you tomorrow, but for now, I'm going to share with you the swaps we all got.

The first one is the swap I made. I cased this from someone, but I'm not sure who. When I save a picture I like to my ipad, if it doesn't have a watermark on it, I usually don't remember who I cased. It uses my new favorite snow burst embossing folder. It also uses the new quilted cherry cobbler ribbon. You can't really tell in the picture, but I also embossed the JOY in the new cherry cobbler embossing powder. This next card is from Cindy.
This card is from Sue.

This one if from my BFF Chris. Lots of work on this one.

This card is from Gloria.

And this one is from Eileen.

Lots of cute cards and new ideas. I do have to say, one of the best things about the meeting was I got the names of 3 new people to play "Words with Friends" on my ipad. I LOVE playing that game. If anyone out there reading my blog likes to play words with friends and wants to play me, my name is Pandie143.
I can never have too many games going at once. Bring it!!!!


Thanks for peeking in today. If you live in the US. Have a wonderful Labor Day.

1 comment:

  1. i love the joy card and am going to try to make something like it for my personal use, nice to see all the lovely things on your site, thank you love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete