Friday, January 28, 2011

Greeting Card Kids

I think this little girl is just so stinkin cute. I have been wanting to play and color her up for some time now. I finally did today.
Isn't she just so cute? This is not your typical sized card. I made this one a 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" card. Afterwards, I wished I had made it the full normal size. I colored her in by using the Blender Pens and the ink on the top of the ink pad. I colored her dress in with Baja Breeze and then used Baja Breeze cardstock and DSP to finish off the card.
I had to give the inside the love it deserves too.
When I colored her in.....I colored in a total of 8 little girls at the same time. So, be looking out for more of this little cutie her on the blog.
The possibilities are endless with her and her cuteness.
Thanks for peeking in.
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment