Thursday, January 6, 2011

With Sympathy

I just love the Baby Blossoms stamp set in the new Occasions Mini Catalog. When I saw a card very similar to this one on Stampin Connection I knew I had to make it. Then when I went to look through the DSP paper from the new catalog, I couldn't find this paper anywhere in the bunch. Ahhh, then it dawns on me that it was stamped on Whisper White paper and it wasn't DSP. So, I got started and made my own DSP paper with Baby Blossoms stamp set. I used Pear Pizzaz and Rose Red cardstock on this card with the new Seam Binding ribbon in Rose Red. I love the seam binding ribbon because when you tie a bow, it doesn't become bulky like other ribbons. I totally stamped the sentiment all crooked, but I'm still sending it.
I had to leave the inside pretty empty because I really need lots of space for a note on this one. This card is for a dear lady who was like a second mother to me when I was growing up. Her son was found burned to death in his house just before Christmas, so this card is for her. I mean I couldn't imagine losing one of my children, so a card just isn't really enough to help heal that wound, but it's what I have right now.

What will I have on here tomorrow? Will I have anything to share tomorrow? I don't even know. hahahaha I'm just so excited that I have had so many fun things to share lately. I'm hoping to have more play time in my craft room, to make even more stuff.

Thanks for peeking in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment