Friday, January 7, 2011

Sending extra love your way...

I'm really excited about this card.....why you ask? Well, let me tell you. You see, the last few cards that I've made and posted here on my blog have been remakes of someone else's creations. NOT this one!!! Yep, I actually created this one all by myself.....hahahaha
I think it turned out pretty cute too. I went away from the traditional red this time and went with Melon Mambo for this card. I used the Filled With Love stamp set and the Messages for Mom stamp set for the sentiment. Of course, I gave the inside some little handy work as well.
So, have you made any Valentine's day cards yet? If not, then go get busy my friend.

Wait until you see the adorable Valentine's project I made today. I will be posting that tomorrow, and I just LOVE it!!!

See you tomorrow.
Thanks for peeking in today.

1 comment:

  1. And your own design is fabulous! :)
    Good for you, and I get it, I said the same thing on my post today! hee hee!

    ReplyDelete