Monday, January 10, 2011

L-O-V-E is in the air....

I have had this frame just sitting around for some time now. I decided it needed to be put to use. Since it's almost Valentine's Day I decided it would be fun to make something to decorate the house for Valentine's Day.
This is what emerged. You can't tell very well, but I used the new Glitter paper from the Occasions Mini Catalog for the letters. I used some big letters for my big shot that are not Stampin Up, but knew they would be perfect for this project.
I had to use the new trinket keys with the new You're a Gem stamp set for this. For the hearts I just randomly placed on the "L" and "O" I stamped them with the versamark ink, used some heat and stick powder with my heat tool, then added some red glitter and heat set it. It looks so good with the glitter paper.
I didn't get the best pictures for this, but we are a bit cloudy around here today, and the sun wasn't out to help. Hopefully you can get a good idea of how cute it really is in real life.

I couldn't decided if I wanted to add 4ever to the bottom heart on the outside, or it's the little things. I went with it's the little things, because many times the little things become big things.
Thanks for peeking in today.
We have so many birthdays this month, so I will be in my craft room today making lots of cards for those blessed occasions. So, be looking for those here soon.
Have a wonderful day today, even if it is Monday. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment