Thursday, August 12, 2010

I love daisies....

I absolutely love daisies.
I have had the stamp set Awash with Flowers for a long time, and haven't put ink on it for a long time. I decided to change that. I had seen cards similar to this before, and I just knew I needed to make some of my own. I ran some Whisper White cardstock through my big shot using the Top Note die, then just stamped the outline image of the daisy in black ink. I used Old Olive for the stems and leaves. I colored in the middle using my Daffodil Delight marker. I sponged the edges with some Chocolate Chip and used the Chocolate Chip marker with my color spritzer tool. I used the slot punch (so sad that's gone) and ran some Daffodil Delight satin ribbon through there and tied a knot. I popped it up on some dimensionals and laid it on some Old Olive DSP and had myself a cute card. I liked it so much, I made a set of 4 of them.
Then I figured why not make the envelopes as cute as the cards. I just stamped 2 of the envelope fronts with the same stamp, and the other 2 I used the remainder DSP and covered the back flap. Easy Peasy....and cute too.
Now I just need to figure out who gets em.
Thanks for peeking in today.
Have a happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment