Monday, August 23, 2010

I've been having fun....

I have been playing with paper trying to come up with a fun and easy make n take for my very first workshop on Wednesday. I've been a demonstrator for almost 2 years now, and am just now doing a workshop.....I signed up to be a hobbyist and get the discount, and now look at me....having workshops and doing clubs.
These are the cards I made. I'm not sure that I will make any of them for the make n takes, but I really like them. They all have a different look.
This one is one of my favorites, because daisies are my absolute favorite flower. They just look so happy.

The vintage style really seems to be popular now, so this one was going for that look. I noticed that some of the bling has already fallen off.
This card was not made with the intention of a make n take. This card is for a group swap I am doing at a Stampin Up meeting on Saturday. I had to make 31 of these flowers....lots of work. I really like it and I hope the other ladies do too.
I just made these for fun for the secretaries at school. I go back to work on August 31st and thought these would be cute filled with some candy and maybe a pencil. I made 12 of these boxes. I wanted to do something with the new cork we sell, and this is what evolved. I printed the paper from a website, but can't remember where I found it. If anyone wants that website just leave me a comment or email me and I'll look for it and post it in a later post.
Edited to add: I found the cute card I cased to make this box. You will find the link to the website to print the paper if you are interested. Thanks Lorri Heiling for a great card to case.
Click here for Lorri's card.

So, here I have all these cards and projects done, and still don't know what I'm going to make for the make n take.....that's so like me.
Thanks for peeking in.
Have a happy day.

8 comments:

  1. These are all so cute. Good luck with the workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally love your daisy card! Your blue celebrations punch card would be a great make & take! and I LOVE the striking white on your swap card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet cards! Love the cork on the school card and the first card the best! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards. Thanks for the share! I saw you on SC and am now a follower. I hope you'll follow me too! My blog is:
    http://pennytokensstampinspot/blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I was so busy admiring your cards, I almost forgot to become a follower! I saw you on SC, and hope you will follow me, as well. http://www.heartsdelightcards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ..I'm now following from Stampin’ Connection. Stop by and check out my blog at www.queenbeascraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great ideas!!

    I'm now following you from SC. Hope to see you as my follower too!

    http://604clothpaperscissors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete