Tuesday, August 3, 2010

More in the mail swaps.....

I thought I would share with you the other cards I have made for the latest swaps I signed up for. The swaps were for fall cards, and then Christmas cards. I signed up for 2 spots for both of them. This is one of the fall swaps I made. I really like how this one turned out. I can't for the life of me remember the stamp set, and I'm too lazy to get up and find my catalog....hahaha. If anyone wants to know them, just leave a comment or shoot me an email.Again, I had to make a total of 6 cards. And then I will get 5 more back.
This is the second fall swap I made. I'm not as happy with this one as I was with the other one, but it's done.
This one uses the Paisley Prints stamp set that is in the new Holiday Mini Catalog.
This is one of the 2 swaps I made for the Christmas spots. I won this cute little stamp set at convention. I couldn't wait to put it in some ink. I think this card turned out pretty cute. I really did have fun coloring these cute little guys.
Here are the group of 6 all cozy and cute.
I'm not big into vintage style, but I really do like this card. I'm also so excited because I designed this card without copying someone else.....which is what I usually do, then I give it a twist of my own. This one uses the Level 2 Hostess stamp set in the new Holiday Mini Catalog. Again, a free stamp set from convention. I love free stuff. The DSP used on this card is from the Deck the Halls DSP....also free from convention.....woo hoo!!!
It is just a back in Cherry Cobbler and Sahara Sand. Then I cut out 2 scallop circles in Always Artichoke and then cut out 2 smaller scallop circles with the DSP. I scored it in half and then cut away some of the scallop. I adhered it on the back of the Sahara Sand and then adhered that to the Cherry Cobbler. Then I made a belly band to keep it closed.
I used Cherry Cobbler for the belly band with a strip of DSP. Wrapped it around the card and then added the stamped image on the front. The image was stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Sahara Sand CS.
These are really a lot cuter in real life. I hope those that get these are happy with them. I'm really excited to see what I get back in return. Again, I will share with you the cute cards I get back.
Thanks so much for peeking in today.
I hope you are having a happy day.

1 comment:

  1. I love your Peace on Earth cards. They are very nice!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete