Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My first set of in the mail card swaps are in....

Yeah, I went to the mailbox this morning, and lo and behold my card swaps are there waiting for me. Previously I posted the 2 different sets of cards that I made for this in the mail card swap. I told you I would show you what I got in return, so here they are. I will list under the card who it is made by if they put their name on the card. made by: Jolene Gremmer
made by: Karen Gawlick....sorry this one is so blurry. I didn't realize it until just now. This really is a great card for a guy. And....my boys are just getting into golf right now....perfect!!!
made by: Kathy Herring
Sadly no name on this one.
This card is made by: Trisha Smith
Greetings Earthling also had no name on it....= (
Another great card with no name.
Again no name.
This Friends card had no name but had a blog. Click here to see her blog.
Last but not least....but again...no name.
The fun thing about doing swaps is that you get back cards that you never would have made on your own. I don't have some of the stamp sets that were used here, but now I have samples. You gotta love it.
Thanks for peeking in today.
Hope your day is a happy one.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the swaps you received. I am a new follower of yours from SC. Please come visit my blog sometime.
    http://www.inkyfingersatwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is definitely the best part of swaps- having samples you cannot make! :)
    I love that Lovely as a Tree/Loads of Love card. those are two of my mom's very favorite stamp sets! :)

    ReplyDelete