Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bundle of Love

Well after making the wedding cards I posted yesterday, I figured why not make some baby cards as well.  Those are always needed too.
This is another sketch I "borrowed" from Jill Hilliard.  I just thought it was too cute and made up fast and easy.
I used the new edgelits in the occasions mini catalog for the edge on the bottom.  I love all those new framelits and edgelits in the catalog.  So much fun to play with.
 I also ran the middle section through the polka dots embossing folder to some texture...why? well because that's how Jill's cute card was....hahahaha  But I think it adds such a perfect touch.
 And my stash of four.
I have these posts preset to publish, so as I write this no baby.  I should've waited to post these cards AFTER I had a baby photo to share.  Oh well.  I will still post a picture, because that's what Grandma's do right?  At least this Grandma does. !!!

Thanks for peeking in today.
Make it a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment