Thursday, January 5, 2012

My sister's birthday card

My sister's birthday is on the 11th of this month, and starts us off with a whole bunch of birthdays from now until April....and my daughter in law is due any day and going to add yet another birthday to January.....I can't wait.
This is the fun card I made for my sister.  It uses a lot of the new products from the Occasions mini catalog.  Have I mentioned how much I love these new framelits????  I hope Stampin Up starts crankin these out like they did the dies.  I will be a happy girl. 

I just cut out a larger frame and put it inside for the sentiment.  The sentiment is from Happiest Birthday Wishes from the Hostess selections.  
 These next 2 cards also use the fun new DSP Sweet Shop from the Occasions mini. 
 Can you see the difference in the borders on these two cards?  I'm not sure which one I like better.
Thanks for peeking in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment