Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Cheerful Treat

I finally used a few of my sadly ignored items on these cards.  The sadly ignored DSP is from the Hostess selections and is called Cheerful Treat....thus the name of the title of this blog post.  The other sadly ignored item is my Raining Flowers stamp set.  We got this stamp set free at Convention and I have never used it except for the projects at Convention.
 I saw this color combo (melon mambo and lucky limeade) on another card out there in blogosphere, and wanted to use it on my next set of cards for my stash.  It's a simple layout and the cards made up quickly once I had all the pieces of paper cut out.  The middle strip is just part of one of the pieces of DSP that has different borders, cut to fit.  I left the bottom melon mambo on there to give it some contrast.  Super easy.
 Here are my 4 for my stash.
Tomorrow I have some more cards using more of the Hostess goodies. 
I always seem to forget about those.

Thanks for peeking in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment