Thursday, January 12, 2012

Valentine's cards already

This was a fun card to make.  I saw a card like this that Nicole Heady made, but with flower dies instead.  When we got those wonderful little heart framelits I knew I could use that fun technique on a valentine's day card.  This is what emerged.
I just took the 3 littlest hearts and randomly placed them on the white cardstock with the hearts going over the papers edge and ran it through the Big Shot.  Then I stamped my sentiment and then ran it through the Big Shot again using the polka dot embossing folder.  I just drew a red line with my real red marker and a ruler about 1/4" off the edge.  I love how the DSP underneath just pops out.

Another fun and easy card down. 
Because this is a valentine's day card, I didn't make 4 of these.

Thanks for peeking in today.
Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment