Sunday, January 29, 2012

Heart Framelits

Oh my goodness.  Can I just say that I love these new framelits in the mini catalog? 
One of the first projects in the catalog that I noticed was the cute little heart shaped box with the chocolate covered strawberries in them.  BUT, I also noticed that the box didn't have a lid. 
I knew I wanted to make that cute little box, but with a lid for mine.  So, into my craft room I went and started creating.  I was pretty proud of myself for figuring it out all by myself.
This is one of the boxes that emerged from my creating.  What do you think?  I think it turned out pretty cute.
 This is a side view so you can see that beautiful new ribbon that I put on the side of the box.
 And an inside view of the cute box inside. 
I won't say that it was easy to make, but it was fun.  I was going to make this with my club girls, but I knew that it would be the only thing we would be able to make due to time, so I picked some other things.  I did, however, give one of these cute boxes as a doorprize.  I am pretty sure that Sandy was really happy her name was picked.

Thanks for peeking in today.
Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty box. Love the embossing on the top, and very creative.

    ReplyDelete