Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Christmas tags already???

Yep....christmas tags already. I am always running behind when it comes to the holidays so I decided to get a jump on it. And.....I joined a christmas tag swap. So, I get the pleasure of making 40 different christmas tags and then I will get 40 different ones back. I'm excited to see what comes back. But in the meantime, this is one of the 4 different styles that I have decided to do. I'm making it after the style of tags we made at Convention. It uses the natural white cardstock. I really like this cardstock and had never used it before. If you haven't tried it, you should. I used the Polar Party stamp set and just colored him in with my stampin up markers. Then for the snow on the bottom, I used the new dazzling details from the upcoming holiday mini catalog. Have you gotten your catalog in the mail yet? If not, and you want one, just shoot me an email and I will get you one ASAP. I think every house needs one of these!!!!
So, do you want to know how to make such a perfect curve for the top of this tag? Well, I'm glad you asked because I happened to take a picture so you could see how easy it really is to do. You just take one of the ends and put it in the 2 1/2" circle punch from the back .... just like this....

Easy peasy huh? So, now go try this fun technique yourself. It's never to early to get a jump on the holidays.


Thanks for peeking in today.

I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment