Friday, August 19, 2011

to my Friend...

As I have mentioned on my blog before, I get tons of great ideas on a Stampin Up demonstrator website. This card was one of them. I can't remember who it is from. Do you recognize the middle of those flowers? They are from the lace ribbon border punch. You just punch out the little middle with your 1" circle punch and you get that cute little piece. As you can see, I've used the Friendly Phrases for the sentiment again. I had to hide the fact that I stamped that leaf up a little higher so it would give the flowers height. So, I just punched some real red with the curly label punch and then the sentiment was punched using the large oval and then I just layered them and popped them up on dimensionals.

This card made up really quickly. Perfect for when you need a card really quickly and your stash is running low.


Thanks for peeking in today.

See you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment