Thursday, August 11, 2011

Where have I been????

I canNOT believe that it has been almost 2 weeks since I last posted. Time sure does fly. Heck, summer is almost over and that means heading back to work for me.....booo! Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful to have a job, but just enjoy being home much more.

With that said, I have been busy making these cute little owls for my daughters baby shower coming up here pretty soon. We are going to fill them up with some M&M's and give them out as party favors. As you can see, there are 30 of them total. They were so easy to make, just time consuming. I'm glad I had the foresight to start early, because I tend to wait until the last minute and then I'm stressing out and panicking.....I hate it when I do that.
To make this cute little guy I used:
The pillow box in soft suede for the body.
The 1 1/4" circle punch in white, the 3/4" circle punch in pool party and the 1/2" circle punch in black for the eyes.
The littlest heart on the heart to heart punch in calypso coral for the beak.
I used the small heart punch in poppy parade for the heart.
I used some retired paper woodland something or other, sorry, for the scallops on the front. I cut them out using the wonderful Tastefull Trim die for the Big Shot.
His feet were punched out with the 5 petal flower punch and I just cut off the other 3 petals.
For his wings I used some chocolate chip cs and the large oval punch.

Thanks for peeking in today.
I hope it's not another 2 weeks before I post something. hahahaha
Actually I do have some fun things I have also been working on I will share tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment