Sunday, August 14, 2011

Look familiar???/

I know you guys are thinking, wait a minute, you've already posted this card. Well, I kinda did. But that card was the sample I used to make this one. This card is a case from Convention. I was so excited to get all my new goodies I preordered from the new Holiday Mini catalog. This is the first thing I made. I'm so sad to say that after punching out the first two stockings just fine with my new stocking punch.....yes, that is a new item in the Holiday Mini coming up.....yippee....but, the third time I went to punch one out.....it wouldn't punch it. I was sooooooo sad. I am going to have send that punch back to get a new one. I know they have been having problems with some of the punches, but I was hoping to never be a victim of that problem....unfortunately that didn't pan out for me. Anyways, it really is a fun card, and when I get my new ..... working punch.....I am going to be offering this as one of my Christmas cards in my Christmas card class. I also just love that new stamp Hand Penned Holidays that I used for the sentiment.


Thanks for peeking in today.


Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. I love how your outline skips over where the sentiment lays. Great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my fave Holiday Mini Stampset! Love it!

    http://604clothpaperscissors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete