Sunday, August 28, 2011

More Christmas tags

I have to say that signing up for a tag swap was a great idea. It has really motivated me to start getting ready for Christmas. I usually wait until the last minute and then just don't end up doing anything.....can anyone else relate to this?

Anyway, I kept these particular tags pretty simple. I just layered some Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler and Natural White and punched out some pennants from the pennant punch. I did have to add a little bling to the top for the star, but I like the simplicity of them. They made up pretty quickly, so I'm thinking of making a stack for myself to have on hand. When I made these I was watching The Bachelor Pad.....a silly vice of mine....and now everytime I see these tags, I think of that episode. Hopefully, by Christmas that memory will be gone and I will think of something not so stupid....hahahahaha Here is a close up of the tag all alone.

I wonder what fun gift this will end up on at Christmas. It's crazy to think that Christmas is only 4 months away. Heck, I can't believe summer is over already. I get the pleasure of going back to work again tomorrow. boo!!! I guess I should just be grateful that I have a job, and that I have summers off. I'm really grateful to work with a great teacher, it's just those rude, disrespectful students that get in the way of making my job enjoyable.

Enough complaining.


Thanks for peeking in today.

Tomorrow I have some more tags to share.

See ya then.



1 comment:

  1. LOL! I don't know...I started at a new job that involved counting money each morning. The night before we watched a *very* stupid movie. To this day, every time I count money I think of snippets of the movie. That was about ten years ago! ACK! LOL!
    Both Christmas tags are very cute! Love the pennant punch as a tree! :)

    ReplyDelete