Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cupcake Thrones

How stinking cute would it be to receive one of these .....only with a delicious cupcake inside that circle???? We are making these adorable little things in club tonight. I wanted to have a few different ones for display. I thought this would be cute for just a muffin, for a coworker one day....If you look really close, you can see that one of my corners on my pinwheel got loose. Ooops.
This is the one we will actually be making tonight. I hope the ladies think they are as cute as I do. They are really easy to make too. I got the tutorial from the amazingly talented Janine Tinkelberg. You can get the tutorial from her blog here.

Thanks for peeking in today.

1 comment:

  1. VERY cute! I love the pinwheel one! isn't that paper FUN!?

    ReplyDelete