Saturday, August 13, 2011

I love the Hello Doily stamp....

I just love this Hello Doily stamp. Look at how real that doily looks on this card. It's awesome. This card is a case from a card I saw on Stampin Connection made by Brenda Keenan. I loved it so much I had to try to make one myself. It uses the technique of emboss resist. I am going to teach this technique to my club ladies on Thursday night and we will be making this card. I used the colors Crumb Cake and Baja Breeze for this card.
I don't really have many Thinking of You cards, so that's why I used that sentiment this time. Plus, I just got that stamp set Sincere Salutations so I wanted to use it. What took me so long to get that stamp set????
Anyway, have a wonderful day.
Thanks for peeking in today.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! This is fabulous!! I love those colors and the doily is perfect!

    ReplyDelete