Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Even the naughty deserve somthing nice

This is the last of the tags I've been making I promise.

I do have to say that I think this tag turned out fun. I have been having soooo much fun making these rosettes/lollies whatever you want to call them, so i thought it would be fun to put on a tag. To make these fun lollies I just cut a 12" x 1" piece of DSP. Then I used my new simply scored and scored it every 1/4", then folded it back and forth. I attached the two ends together with some sticky strip, and to keep it flat I just pressed it down and then poured a little crystal effects in the middle to keep its shape. I added the 1 3/4" punched circle and just held it for a little while and it was secured. I can't wait to make more wreaths for Thanksgiving and Christmas with those lollies. If you haven't made a lollie yet, you should try it. They really are addicting. Here is a sideways view....sorry....of all 11.
I think when I get my swaps from the other people for these tags that I will have plenty of Christmas tags for my presents this year. I can't wait to get them in the mail and show you what clever tags other people came up with.

Until then, thanks for peeking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment