Friday, August 12, 2011

I have the best BFFICM!!!!

So, if you come to my blog often you know I went to Convention. Well, I have the Best Friend Forever that I went with. Thus the BFF, the ICM stands for the city she lives in. I will keep that between us.....hahahaha Anyway, while we were at Convention we were looking at the sample boards and taking pictures, and she saw a card very similar to this one. When she saw it, she told me that I needed to make her that card. I laughed and said sure. Well, for my birthday a few weeks ago, she took me to lunch at Benihana's and then gave me a wonderful present. I knew immediately the card I would make her as a thank you.....yep....this card. It is pretty cute I must say. How cute is that lamp shade? I just used the cupcake builder punch and turned it upside down. The lamp stand itself comes from the Aviary stamp set, and then I added some bling to the lamp shade with some pearls.
That is honestly one of the best things about being a Stampin Up demonstrator is the friends you make. I would never have meet Chris if it wasn't for Stampin Up. She is truly a wonderful person, and I feel so blessed to have her as such a dear friend. I will NEVER attend a Convention without her!!!

Thanks for peeking in today.

Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment