Friday, July 29, 2011

Wow, it's already Friday....

I have been so busy crazy lately rearranging my craft room that I haven't even had time to play. So, I decided to share more pictures of fun ideas that I got at Convention.

This is a little sneak peek at a new stamp set....and yes, also a new punch....coming out in the Holiday mini catalog. I'm so excited. I loved this card. I think we will be making this one at a Christmas card stamp camp. Here is another fun sneak peek at a new item in the Holiday mini. It's a die cut for our Big Shot of a stocking. Boy, do I have some fun plans for those in my house this Christmas time....I can hardly wait to get my hands on this new toy.
And, then how cute are these flowers with buttons for the centers. This also uses a new fun thing coming out in the new Holiday mini. They are called shaker frames, and there are so many fun things to do with them. This is just one cute idea.

I also liked this sweet little card. How fun with the ribbons sticking out the two sides just for a different ribbon element.

So, that is it for today. I am hoping to finish the room today, so I can get in there and play again soon. My daughter is moving back home for about 6 months, so we are going to share my craft space....should be interesting. I'm so happy to have her back home that I will make any sacrifices necessary.

Thanks for peeking in.

Make it a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. So excited about the pre-order on Monday!! How fabulous that you got to see it in person already!

    ReplyDelete