Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Convention Pictures

Andrea & Sue
This is Sue and I "sharing" our new clothing attire we purchased today at Momento Mall. I really do like my new cardigan, I also got one of those cute t-shirts.

Here I am with my wonderfully fun roommate Chris. We are getting a one on one lesson on My Digital Studio. I'm so glad we got this little lesson, because I have been so intimidated by MDS, but not anymore.....well not as much.

I just had to post this picture below. I am a total blog stalker, and these are two of the wonderfully talented ladies whose blogs I stalk. In the yellow shirt is Sandra Farrell, and then me, and then Jenn Picard. Love these ladies works of art.

The next few pictures are just some fun displays they had for us to view. I think they are pretty self explanatory, so enjoy. If you have any questions on any of them, leave me a comment and I will do my best to explain.







I do have to say that this package is sooooooo much better looking in person. But the glitter paper as wrapping paper was gorgeous.






These were some of the items we could buy at Momento Mall. I didn't get any today....but I'm going to change that tomorrow.....lol.

These are just a few of 198 pictures I took just today.
Am I having fun?????? OH YES AM!!!!!!!
Convention is such a wonderful way to spend 5 days of my summer.

If I get a chance I will blog more pictures tomorrow.
Thanks for peeking in.

2 comments: