Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Convention Swaps

Oh my goodness.....Today is the day I leave for convention. I am sooooo excited. I can't wait to hang out with the wonderful Chris Twardowski. We were roommates last year and had soooo much fun. I know this year will only be better.

Last year I went to Convention with lots of swaps. This year, not so many.

I made some bookmarks similar to these for my club girls for their new catalogs, and had lots of bookmark cases left over. So, I figured these would make great 3D swaps for Convention. They take a lot of work, but I think they turned out cute. They have the 5 new In Colors as the main theme. I made 30, 6 of each color. Here they are one of each color and a closer view.
And a really up close and personal view.

This uses not only the new In Colors, but also the new Pennant Punch and the Pennant Parade stamp set. I also punched a little flower from the Itty Bitty Punch and added a little pearl, for some fun. I used the new In Color ribbon......I LOVE this new ribbon.

Hopefully I will get 30 more really fun 3D items in return. I'm sure I will, and then I can show you when I get back home.

Thanks for peeking in.

Have fun.....I know I will.....I'M AT CONVENTION.....how can I not???

1 comment:

  1. So jealous, and yet so happy for you! HAVE A BLAST!!!!

    And then come back and tell us all about it, and share all your pictures, ok???

    ReplyDelete