Friday, July 15, 2011

hello.....

I saw this card on Stampin Connection made by Lisa Martz and just loved the way she used that stamp set and the colors she used together. I knew immediately that I needed to make 8 of these to send to my club ladies from convention. I was even happier to realize that I had all the stuff I needed to make them.....woo hoo. the base of the card is 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" and uses the new In Color Island Indigo. Then there is a layer of Pool Party right underneath it and then some DSP from the Pocketful of Posies pack. I love those colors together. It just makes me happy, what can I say. Then I used the largest scallop circle for the Pool Party scallop, then using the clear circle die and some Island Indigo for the next layer and then the white circle on top was the 3 1/2" circle die. Lots of cutting and prepping, but sooooo worth it.

This is the loving I gave to the inside.
And because I wanted one for myself as a sample, I made a 9th one, but unfortunately the DSP only had enough of the one pattern to make 8 cards, so I found this pattern in there and thought it would work just fine. I think it does.

Wrapped with a layer of that new wonderful In Color ribbon, and a little bling, just finished the card off nicely. As you can see I also stamped on the outside of the envelope. It's all in the details right???

I hope my club ladies like them.


Thanks for peeking in today.

I have nothing else to show until I get back, so you will just have to be patient and see what I brought back from convention.


See ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment