Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hello Doily

When I saw this stamp in the new IB&C I just knew I had to have it.

This is a case of one of the cards I saw on display at Convention.

That cute little doily on top of the stamped image is from the Flirtatious DSP, and how fun it is that cute fan on the top? I made it using my new Simply Scored that I won at Convention. I can't wait for everyone to see it and use it. To make that fan I cut a piece of DSP 12" x 1 1/4" and then I scored it every 1/4" and then folded it back and forth. I adhered the two end pieces together and then layed it down and added that button on top. Easy Peasy. I also made this card using the Hello Doily stamp set and the sentiment is from Perfectly Penned....another great stamp set. I stamped the image with Versa Mark and then embossed it with White embossing Powder. It looks so amazing in person. Then I die cut a butterfly from vellum, added some bling to the body and attached it to the doily. I sponged the edges with some Rose Red which is what Iused to stamp the sentiment. I popped it up with some dimensionals and added it to the Blusing Bride cardstock.
Doesn't that look like a real doily on there? I love this stamp. It will get a LOT of use in my stamp room. I think we are going to be making this Thursday night too.

Thanks for peeking in today.

Have a wonderful day.

I hope it's not too hot where you are. We are having a heat wave and I hate it.

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are super cute! My brain is so full from all the ideas I saw at convention too!

    ReplyDelete