Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm such a slacker

So graduations have been over for how long now??? I feel really bad because I got a graduation announcement in May and just now made the card and sent it......what a slacker!!!!

These are her school colors, and I tried to make it somewhat feminine.....that's why the butterflies, bling and lacey border.

This card is for a sweet girl I used to babysit. In fact, I was watching her older brother, and her parents asked if it would be okay if they had another baby, if I would watch that baby as well. Of course I said, YES!!! It's so hard to believe that that little baby is now out of high school and heading to college. Wow, that ages me.....hahahaha Here's what I did to the inside. I used the Word Play stamp set and embossed with gold embossing powder the sentiment. Thanks for peekin in today.

1 comment:

  1. The gold embossing and the butterflies add the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete