Sunday, July 3, 2011

You always do the nicest things

Can I just say that I think this years Stampin Up catalog is one of my favorites!!!

I can't wait to get my first box of goodies ordered so that I can just play, play and play some more.

As a demonstrator we get to preorder some of the items in the catalog. This cute Just Add Cake DSP was one of those items, and the new Lace Ribbon Border punch was too.

While playing one night, this is what evolved. I love using buttons on cards and can't wait to get the new Button Buddies stamp set in the catalog.....guess I better check on my stash of buttons huh? I might need to order more of those.....I took some scraps and decorated the inside as well.


Thanks for peeking in today. I'm still recovering from my surgery, so we don't have any BIG plans for the fourth tomorrow. What are you doing fun? Maybe I can live vicariously through you? hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment