Saturday, July 23, 2011

Just because.....

This is one of the make n takes we got at Convention. I like how sweet and simple this card is. It uses the Raining Flowers stamp set we got for free....yay, I love free. How fun is that ribbon on the bottom. It uses the new Island Indigo lacy ribbon with some Old Olive 1/8" taffeta ribbon on top and then stapled. Too cute. Here is another sweet and simple card. This is a case from a sample I saw at Convention. It uses the stamp set Easy Events ..... another freebie from Convention.
Well I have this post scheduled ahead of time, but today is my 50th birthday. My girls are kidnapping me and taking me to a spa for a day of pampering, and then off to my sons for a family dinner. I can't believe I'm 50. I used to think 50 was old, and now that I'm here, I realize it's not that bad. So, here's to making it to 50!!! I hope the next 50 years are as wonderful.....actually I don't want to live another 50 years....that's just toooo old....lol
I hope you are all having a wonderful day today too.
Thanks for peeking in.

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    that ribbon treatment is very clever! :)

    ReplyDelete