Friday, July 22, 2011

Thinking out of the box....

I saw one of these at Convention. One of the ladies in our group made these for one of her swaps, and I was just in love with it. How do people think of these things? Can you tell what this is made from? Yep, the milk carton die. You cut two dies and cut off one of the flaps on each die, and then attach the two dies together and you get this adorable box. Then you just decorate it to your liking. I mean look how stinkin cute that top is!!! What a great way to give a gift. It would be like a gift inside a gift. I got my directions to make this on www.creativityinprogress.com. It's down a ways so you really have to scroll down, but it was worth it.
Thanks for peeking in today.
I hope today is a good day for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment