Wednesday, July 13, 2011

More Convention Swaps

For some reason this year I just wasn't feeling like making cards to swap at Convention. I guess it's because I already get so many great ideas on Stampin Connection. So, I tried to think of another 3D swap that I had the stuff for and would be easy to make.



This is what I came up with. Magnets!!!! I took the magnet sheets that Stampin Up sells and ran them through the Big Shot with the Fun Flowers die, and then cut out some textured cardstock that I had on hand, and this is what emerged.


I really liked the flowers when I put them on a card recently.....see a few posts down.....so I thought they would make a cute magnet. The one pack of magnet sheets made 18 flowers, and then I also got 6 butterflies. Those I will show you tomorrow. I popped each layer up on a Stampin Dimensional and they turned out pretty cute. They really do look better in real life than these silly pictures.
I wonder what fun things I will get in exchange for these?????
Today is the kickoff of convention.
I can hardly wait to go shopping at Momento Mall.....I can't wait to see the fun things they have for us there. For those who have never been to convention, or know what Momento Mall is, it is a little shopping place set up that sells stuff that you can only get at Momento Mall. It's fun!!!!
I will share with you my Momento Mall treasures when I get home.

Thanks for peeking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment