Monday, July 18, 2011

Workshops in a Bag

This year at Convention they outdid themselves. Everything was a +one thought. So, every year they have wonderful Make n Takes that they give us the stamp sets we need to make everything, not to mention all the paper, ribbons and embellishments needed to make the projects. They give us 2 hours to make them, and we NEVER get them done.....hahahahaha

I didn't even scratch the surface of the make n takes this year. That's on my to do list, to finish .....finish, hahahaha to do them. I will show those when I get them done. BUT, in addition to the make n takes, they also gave us a cute bag with enough stuff to do a workshop! Talk about generous. It was all cut for us and put into kits for us and everything.

These are two of the three projects they had for us. I put them together as samples last night.

How cute is this??? It's a set of 4 thank you tags in a little cello bag with a cute little topper.

Here are the 4 cute little tags before putting them in the cello bag.


And I'm sorry, I just think this little topper is so cute and simple. I'm so excited that Stampin Up now sells those cute little clothespins.

These tags use the Easy Events stamp set, all 5 new In Colors, the 2 1/2" punch, the Itty Bitty Punchs, Lucky Limeade ribbon.....love that new ribbon, and the small cello bag.
This card was pretty cute too. It uses the new Easy Events stamp set as well.

Here is a close up of the image. It has dazzling diamonds around the outside of the leaves on the tree and how cute are those corners. You just use the little circle punch in the Itty Bitty punch pack and punch out a section on each corner, and then wrap Bakers Twine around the corners and edges and secure on the back. It's simple to do and adds such a cute little touch.

Then you just stamp on the envelope too and everything is all matchy matchy and cute. The fun thing I liked about this kit, is they used the natural white paper, and it is so fun to work with. I haven't really used it before and I'm going to start using it more now. I really liked it. The envelope is also a natural white envelope.

So, those are two of the workshop in a bag projects. I wasn't really to sure about the other one, so I might do something different on that one. If I do I will show you that one too.

Now I need to finish unpacking and do some laundry....ugh....

I'm so excited for club on Thursday night. I have so many ideas I'm not sure which ones to do.....my head is spinning with ideas thanks to convention.


Thanks for peeking in.

Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. That is a truly fabulous thing that they did for convention attendees! Thanks for sharing the projects! :)

    ReplyDelete