Friday, July 8, 2011

Stampin Success CASE

Since I can't really do to much right now after surgery. I was laying in bed purusing the Stampin Success magazines we get as Stampin Up demonstrators. In one of them I saw this card and loved it. I loved the flower .... I loved the fact it was a 6 x 3 card....I loved the textured cardstock that was used. ....And the fact that I could get 4 cards out of 1 piece of 12 x 12 cardstock. I added the cute little heart from the Owl Punch to the center of the flower for some fun. I love how when you pop up each flower layer with a dimensional, it really brings the flower to life.
Since I could get 4 cards out of the one sheet of cardstock, I wanted to use a few different colors for the flowers. The card above uses Melon Mambo, and the one below uses the new In Color Island Indigo. It looks really pretty in real life. This picture just doesn't do it justice. Then I used Poppy Parade for the Tasteful Trim die across the center. I left the sentiment off of 2 of the cards so I can go back and add whatever I need when I need to use this card. I actually need some Thank you cards for some sweet friends that have stopped by and brought me flowers and treats after surgery, so that's probably what will go on there.

And the set of 4. These made up really quickly and were a lot of fun to make.

Thanks for peeking in today.


Make it a great day.

1 comment:

  1. These are so fun! Bright and cheerful!
    Hope you're doing better!!

    ReplyDelete