Friday, March 5, 2010

Exciting News

Oh my goodness.....I am soooooo excited I had to blog about it. Being a Stampin Up Demonstrator we have access to certain things that come out before they actually come out.....Well. I got a sneak peek at the Summer Mini Catalog coming out in May. Can I just say that it is going to be AMAZING!!!!! They have a new fun way to use the Stampin Wheel....I LOVE it. They have some masculine things coming out for those hard to make masculine cards and scrapbook pages. They have some really pretty and fun DSP coming.....There is just so much neat stuff in those few little pages. I can hardly wait.

There is also a fun new stamp set that we get to preview in April that will be in the new July catalog....and the Hostess in April can win a free one if the party is over $350.00. Too much fun!!!! It's a $39.95 stamp set too.

Anyway, I was just having so much fun looking through the catalog on line, I had to share my excitement with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment