Saturday, March 20, 2010

March Madness Day #20

How cute are these adorable little critters? I came across a website and found these cute little guys....and Tammy had a great tutorial telling how to make them. They are just the cutest little Easter boxes for friends, neighbors, co-workers, teachers....whatever. Even their little bums are cute.
To go to the tutorial for the chick .... click here.
For the tutorial for the sheep ..... click here.
For the tutorial for the bunny....click here.
Okay, so I was thinking of offering a class on Thursday, March 25th at 7p.m. at my house, for a total of $5.00 for all 3, to cover the cost. You can use my punches, my paper, my ribbon and we can have fun together making these guys. If you are interested, shoot me an email.
See ya tomorrow for another fun project.

1 comment: