Sunday, March 14, 2010

March Madness Day #14

I'm so tired right now that I hope this post isn't rambling.
I saw a card similar to this one and really liked the simplicity of it. I, once again, used the Sweet Pea DSP. I will eventually run out of this paper and resort to other papers I promise. Again,, because I'm so tired I'm going to assume that you can pretty much figure out what I used on this card. If not, no problem, just shoot me an email and I will gladly let you know.
I am really starting to find it hard to leave the inside of a card unfinished. I just think it makes the card just that much happier.

Happy Sunday to everyone. Today is my son's 25th birthday, and that is why I'm so tired. It is 11:15p.m. Saturday night that I'm writing this and we just got home from Sushi. I've normally been in bed for an hour and a half by now.
Good night....or if you're reading this in the morning...Good morning.

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! Sweet & Simple! I've been reading your March Madness postings...you've been keeping busy.
    -Eva :)

    ReplyDelete