Sunday, March 7, 2010

March Madness Day #7

Who is ready for a scrapbook page idea? I really need to pick up on my scrapbooking and chill on the cards. I have sooooo many pictures that are feeling neglected and need a loving home in a scrapbook. My son Jeff is going to be a daddy in a few short weeks, and we were looking through his baby pictures. I thought I needed to throw out a scrapbook page here for March Madness, and decided to use Jeff's pictures. It's hard to believe that this little guy is almost 27 years old. Wow!! This is a similar page that everyone one that went to Leadership...a stampin up demonstrator privelege...made. I thought it was cute, simple, fast and easy!!!! Perfect!!!
I took a piece of 12 x12 chocolate chip textured paper, and cut some 3 x 3 squares of sweet pea DSP, some pictures and assembled as shown. I added some pumpkin pie striped ribbon, a summer sun corduroy button. I punched out a 1 3/8" circle and a 1 3/4" circle and scrunched them up, added a chocolate chip button to the middle and made a flower. I used my curly label punch to add some journaling and was done. It really didn't take very long.
I'm working on another scrapbook idea right now, we'll see how it turns out before I post it. I also made another scrapbook wallet, but I think I will just bring that to stamp club and show you there.
Have a great Sunday afternoon everyone.
See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Great page!!!
    Did you get to go to leadership??
    (thanks for the birthday wishes!!! :) )

    ReplyDelete