Thursday, March 18, 2010

March Madness Day #18

Hello again!!!
I'm kinda sad that you can't see the blue clouds in the background on this picture. I took my Inspired by Nature stamp set and inked it up with my Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry markers with some Old Olive leaves. After stamping it on my white background, I took my scalloped circle punch and made a template to make clouds for my sky. Maybe if you click on the picture you can get a better peek....anyway. You lay the scalloped circle on the paper and take a sponge and daub it in your Bashful Blue ink pad and then brush the sponge lightely from the scalloped circle onto the sky. Then, you move the circle around and continue until you get the look you're happy with. I then layered it on some Crushed Curry cardstock and then Melon Mambo. I ran some Crushed Curry through the Big Shot with my texturz template and threw that on some Melon Mambo. I wanted to do something with the top lefthand corner, so I added the thanks with a clip and a bow.

I like this card. I hope it inspires you to go and make something fun yourself. See you here again tomorrow for some more things made with paper.

1 comment:

  1. What a bright, lovely card! I can see a few of the cloud lines- and that's a great idea!
    Oh my word I totally agree with your enthusiasm for the summer mini- I NEED everything on pgs 14-15! And my first spring mini order is only coming today! :)
    Happy spring to you!

    ReplyDelete