Friday, March 12, 2010

March Madness Day #12 (for real this time)

These two cards I CASE'd from Becky Roberts....I LOVE her blog. They are a great way to use up scraps.
Since I love the Sweet Pea paper I have lots of scraps, so these cards are perfect to use. They would actually make a nice stack of thank you cards.
They obviously make up really easy too. You can see on the one below that I butted the scraps up next to each other, and the scalloped piece is a little longer than the other card.
On this card I left a little space between the scraps, and the scalloped piece wasn't as long. My bow also covers up the sentiment. You can decide which one you like best and just make a whole bunch of these with your own scraps.
Yay....we made it through another week.
See you again in the morning for some more little Easter treats.
I'm off to go see the movie Remember Me....woo hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment