Saturday, March 6, 2010

Stamping 411 Challenge

I haven't done a challenge in a while, and thought it would be fun to do one. So, I did the Stamping 411 challenge. I love the Sweet Pea DSP, and so I used it on this card. I started with Dusty Durango for the base and just went from there.
I love this little flower. I used the Build a Brad for the center and thought it looked very springy.

I couldn't forget the inside of the card, although I'm not happy how the leaves ended up. Oh well, you can't get it right all the time right???
Thanks for peeking.
Have a great day.

8 comments:

  1. cute card! I love the build-a-brad center to the flower you put on the front. So cool! I love the Sweet Pea DSP also. It is so fun to use. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love the flower for that element! Thanks for playing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute. I love all the different patterns. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just darling!!! Love all the patterns. So fresh and crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card...great designer paper. Love how you finished the inside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the different papers too and the little flower inside is a lovely finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! So glad you're playing with the challenges again!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card!

    Please check out my NEW challenge blog and Design Team call at: www.ppc-challenges.blogspot.com

    -Megs :)

    ReplyDelete