Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March Madness Day #23

I can't believe that we only have 8 more days of March left. Where has time gone?
Today's card is super simple....and I think cute, I hope you do too.I took the Top Note Die and used the free sale-a-bration paper, wrapped some stripped Old Olive ribbon around it. I adhered it to Kraft cardstock with some stampin dimensionals. I then took another freebie from sale-a-bration, and used the A Flower For All Seasons stamp set and used my blender pen to color it in. I then punched it out with the wide oval punch and also put it on with some stampin dimensionals. I used the Family Phrases stamp set for the sentiment and punched it out with the small oval punch....since I was on a stampin dimensional roll, I also used those to put on the sentiment.
Easy Peasy!!!
With the Close to Cocoa stamp pad I just simply stamped the image on the inside right bottom corner. It added the perfect touch.
I hope you all have a wonderful day today.
See you again tomorrow....I have so many fun projects I want to make and share and just not enough time.....ugh!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This really is a cute and simple card! Love the colors you used on this card! Beautiful!

    Thanks for joining our Blog Surfing thread at Stampin' Connection!

    ReplyDelete