Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March Madness Day #24

I don't think I have ever posted so often in all my blogging days.
As a Stampin Up demonstrator we get many different priveleges. One of many is we have a website dedicated to only Stampin Up demonstrators to post projects they have made. It's like splitcoaststampers, except only Stampin Up demonstrators get to peek and see what you have done. I love this website and have gotten many ideas from it. This is one of the many adorable cards I have seen. I wish I would have written down who did it, so I could give them credit....but I didn't. This card uses the new stamp set coming out called Awash with Flowers. It will be for sale during the month of April and then you have to wait again until the new catalog comes out and get it in July. There are so many, many fun ways to use this stamp set. I'm finding it is becoming one of my favorites.
Had to put something fun inside too.
Thanks for peeking today....
See you again tomorrow....hopefully I can find my camera battery charger. I put it somewhere "safe", and now I don't remember that "safe" spot. If I don't find it, how will I take pictures of anything to post????? Oh my...March Madness might end earlier than expected if that happens.
Toodles.....



No comments:

Post a Comment