Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Stamping 411 Challenge

I had so much fun joining the Stamping 411 challenge last week, I thought I would play along again this week. I challenge anyone reading this post right now to go on their website HERE, and play along too. It's just for fun....go try it.
I love using Kraft cardstock, so that's what I went to. I layerd some of that fun free paper from the sale-a-bration catalog, stamped my flowers and paper pieced them. I added some paper piercing, some butterflies, a thank you tag, and called it a card. Then, I decided to try something different. I added some versamark ink to the flowers and threw on some clear embossing powder to give it a shine. You can see in this picture I missed a few spots, but it was fun to do.
Thanks for peeking in. Now, if you haven't already made a card for this challenge....go do it.

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty - and I love how you used that paper! Great card and I'm so glad you decided to play along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute. Thanks for sharing with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your paper piercing steps down like the patterned paper. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!!! Great job using our sketch and thanks for playing along with us over at Stamping 411!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh now this is adorable! I love the paper piercing and the texture on your colored flowers. the extra picture is good because it really shows the details! Thanks so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete