Thursday, March 11, 2010

March Madness Day #11

Today I thought I would throw in not one but 3 cards.
The first card uses: Bella Bleu DSP...love this paper....so pretty
Very Vanilla, Kraft, Not Quite Navy cardstock.
Not Quite Navy and Close to Cocoa Ink.
Vintage Vogue Stamp set
Eyelet Border punch, scallop punch, clear rhinestones and the paper piercer.
For the second card I took the Sprinkles stamp set....which I got free from sale-a-bartion....and stamped the background of the Rose Red cardstock in Rose Red ink. I ran a piece of whisper white through the Top Note Die and then through the Polka Dots Impression Folder. I wrapped some Pretty in Pink satin ribbon around it and adhered it with some stampin dimensionals. I added some Sweet Pea felt flowers and stamped in Rose Red ink the Happy Easter sentiment from the Well Scripted stamp set. I punched that out with the wide oval punch and was finished. Easy Peasy.
I'm not really sure why I really like this card so much, but I really do like this card. I used the Sweet Pea DSP and punched 4 different designs out with the 1 1/4" square punch. Then I punched 4 Regal Rose squares from the 1 3/8" square punch, and adhered them together. I put them on a 3 X 3 inch square of Old Olive and then on a piece of So Saffron cut to 3 1/4" square. I put it on a chocolate chip card base and added a Pretty in pink satin ribbon bow. Done!!!
Does anyone have a favorite of what I have posted yet? If you do, leave me a comment or email me what it is and it's yours.
See you tomorrow....
It's Friday tomorrow...yippee!!

1 comment:

  1. a favorite?? I am just so enjoying you posting every day! :) And all the spring colors you're using. that's what makes that last card so fun- its cool and springy! (not freezing!)

    Tho, I must admit, I do love your triangle treat box. SO easy to demo, and such a cute idea! And I love your colorful popped up butterfly card. And this blue one on this post is really gorgeous... LOL!

    ReplyDelete