Monday, March 8, 2010

March Madness Day #8

For some silly reason this card makes me sing Mr. Rodger's "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood" song. I realize I just aged myself there, but I thought I would share.
For some reason one of my favorite Stampin Up colors is Night of Navy....go figure. I had these 3 colors just laying on my table and I liked how they looked together, so I threw them into a card.I used: Old Olive, Night of Navy, Rose Red, Creamy Caramel and Whisper White cardstock.
Rose Red, Creamy Caramel, Old Olive, Bermuda Bay and Soft Suede Ink.
1 3/8" circle, 1 1/4"circle, and photo corner(on the inside) punches.
Warm Words and Good Neighbor (sale-a-bration) stamp sets.
1/4" grosgrain ribbon in Night of Navy and Rose Red.
Now I just need a new neighbor to give my card too.
I know it's Monday, but make it a fun day anyway.
See you again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. This is very cute! Great color choices!
    And I LOVED Mr Rogers!! :)

    ReplyDelete