Monday, March 22, 2010

March Madness Day #22

How cute is that ruffly lace on the card? So cute, and so much fun to make too. You just take a piece of whisper white cardstock, punch it with your eyelet border punch and sponge the edges with some pretty in pink ink, and then run it through your crimper.....what?!! you don't have a crimper???? well see me to remedy that situation and we can get you one ordered right away....anyway.....that's how you get that cute little ruffle. For this card I used the following:
All my heart stamp set
Messages for MOM stamp set
Sweet Pea DSP
pink epoxy brads
white satin ribbon
polka dot embossing folder &
pretty in pink and white cardstock
I realize Mother's Day is a ways off, but you could replace the sentiment with Happy Birthday or whatever sentiment you needed.
Well, it's Monday. Here we go again with another week of fun and adventure.
See you again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE that you crimped the eyelet punched peice!!! I have been trying to think of a new way to use the crimper for my April class! Love it! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete