Saturday, March 27, 2010

Stamping 411 Challenge

I just love my Beautiful Wings embosslet die. I can totally understand why they are constantly on backorder.....everyone wants it!!!

I decided that I had a little time this morning and I would participate in the Stamping 411 challenge again this week.

Here is what I came up with!!I also love my Sweet Pea DSP. I used it with some Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive and So Saffron cardstock...ran my Pretty in Pink through with my texture plate to make it feel fun and flighty like the butterflies. I added my sentiment from the Messages for Mom stamp set.

Thanks for peeking in.

Have a great, wonderful and happy day.

12 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful how beautiful a piece of paper can be and how little you have to add to do to throw it over the top? I love this. Very well done. Just Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH gorgeous! I love the sizzlet. I have never gotten it. I am wanting to get it. I love the colors and DSP you chose. Plus you textured the background! I love that technique. I do it myself quite often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love butterflies and absolutely LOVE this card. I will definitely be casing if you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I really should use my Beautiful Wings die more often. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yea... I LOVE this dsp! You did a beautiful job, your card is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this card! I especially love the embossed background, and the embossed butterfly matches so well. Great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful and I love that piece of dsp you used there - perfect foil for your 3-d butterflies! Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love you combination of butterflies and great colors. Super! - Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is a breath of Spring air. Love those butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card -- love the butterfly! Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators Sketch Challenge! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty!! Thanks for playing along this week with us over at Stamping 411!!! We love seeing everyone play along!!

    ReplyDelete