Saturday, March 13, 2010

March Madness Day #13

I think I said yesterday that today was going to be an Easter candy treat or something....well this is the Easter I have for you today. I really like this chocolate bunny stamp. I tried to make this very springy. I used all kinds of stamp sets on this one. The butterfly is from the Hello Again stamp set. The flower is from the Season of Friendship stamp set. The grass is from the Inspired by Nature stamp set and the sentiment is from the Well Scripted stamp set....and then of course the chocolate bunny stamp. My background paper is from the free paper in the sale-a-bration catalog. I love free!!! We only have a little time left to take advantage of that offer for the year of 2010. Are you making your lists??? Look how yummy this guy looks. Makes me want to go grab some chocolate right now and eat it.
Yesterday in my post I mentioned that I was going to go see the movie Remember Me.....Well, I did and it was a really good movie. I cried at the end. I thought Robert Pattinson played his part very well and I never thought of him as Edward once. He was just Tyler in this movie. I recommend you see it.
Have a great Saturday.
Maybe, just maybe I'll post another little something later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment